Monday, March 9, 2009

Where does the time go??

Yowza, I have been away from this blog for a while. I need to re-do the entire thing, so it's not only about "Reveal/Conceal" and that is somewhat of a daunting task, since all my graphics, etc. are on a PC and I switched to a Mac in November. Whine, whine, whine...I know. 

So, what is E. B. Kellinger up to now, besides procrastinating up a storm?? I have been working diligently on a commissioned portrait that should be done within the next couple of weeks. That, along with some consulting for an art website, has kept me pretty busy. Two more commissioned portraits after that, as well as a new collection of flowers for a show in Gaithersburg in August. I want to do some unusual sizes (28" by 84" ish) so, I'll be stretching bunches of canvases.

And, I am always thinking about Reveal/Conceal 2010...I have to get on the ball and find a gallery/venue for the exhibit. It will take about a year to prepare for, including the issuing of invitations, etc. I'll be doing Artomatic again this year (May 29 through July 5 at 55 M Street, SE) and will set up another photo booth...hopefully a little more sophisticated, if I can figure out how to secure a camera so it doesn't walk off, you know. 

That's all for now!


No comments: