Monday, June 23, 2008

Welcome to the Reveal/Conceal Blog

OK, my first blog entry.

No pressure here. :)

Well, first things first...this blog is about an upcoming exhibit I will be having in September of this year. I have included an explanation of the show (on the right) and a copy of the postcard (below) that I have been passing out for the several months. I had over 1500 printed and most have been distributed...mainly in the Richmond, VA and Washington, DC areas.

I will try to update this blog as often as possible and will include pictures of Reveal/Conceal submissions, paintings (finished and in progress) and general thoughts about this exhibit and my art.

I encourage and truly appreciate your participation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Liz! The blog and the newsletter look great. I'm real proud of you. Reveal/Conceal will be a huge success. I'm honored to leave the first comment here. I bet you'll be every bit as great a blogger as you are an artist -- bold, fun and provocative. Best of luck!

- Steve